Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Shakespeare Boulangerie & Patisserie @ SS15.


Went to try their dinner combo just an hour ago.
Their combo come with wedges, salads pasta and a choice of meat.

Fish Fillet

Whole leg chicken

Beef steak

The salad taste the best among all. ==
The pasta was ok but quite salty la.
I had the steak one so I'm not very happy.
The serving of steak is too small.
I think the chicken combo more worth the price.


They serve set for all 3 main meal.
I haven't tried the breakfast so I can't give any comment.
But their lunch set is quite worth it.
It is a set with include pasta and coffee or earl grey tea.
The whole set is RM 14.90.
There are only 3 type of paste for you to choose:
Chicken slices and mushroom aglio olio
Beef bacon aglio olio
Napolitan style spaghetti.
And the lunch set looks like this...


Their desserts are good.
The one on the right is really very nice.
It's like a huge macaroon.
And the biscuit really melt in your mouth.
Eat it with the cream and it taste superb.
But it is very very sweet.
The left one is green tea tiramisu.
I tried it after the macaroon thingy and it is not nice.
I think is because the macaroon is too sweet.
That's why the green tea taste bitter to me.
But it is very fragrance.


The shop also sell macaroon, cakes, pastry,
moouse, biscuit, chocolates, pizza etc.






This place located at :
9G, Jalan ss15/7, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment